Saturday, March 31

A Spring Day! More important... A FAMILY DAY!

Today we had an awesome family day! We went to the shop and worked on the semi, this may not be what a person thinks of as family day. But to our boys, this is the greatest. They get dressed in their work clothes and are "big helpers" handing daddy the wrench and screwdrivers. It is absolutely cool. Dad takes them for rides in the semi. They love this manly time. Then their uncles and grandparents came up to the shop and they had more fun. But our shop is surrounded by puddles. What do boys do in puddles. Exactly!!!! The following are a few out of the 117 pics I took of random puddle jumping. It was fun. Notice how close Jager had to get while Riley was spinning his tires and spraying mud everywhere.

Of course Jager thinks this is primo!
Monkey see...
monkey do...
Sorry if you are getting sick of these pics, but Jager cracks me up. He gets so in your face and says cheese. I can do an entire album of this alone.
The "men working"
I absolutely love the boys with Jim, they really love their daddy and he spends such quality time with them. I never have to worry about them. I am so lucky to have married this gem!
Sorry guys, no scrapbooking this weekend. I have family to get muddy with! But starting Monday, my April madness begins. Challenges, recipes, layouts, prizes. It is going to be fun.
Remember, if you are the 1000 visitor, give me a shout out because you are winning a cool package!!!! Hope your weekend is going great!

2 comments:

Pam said...

great photos leica!

scrappaleica said...

thanks Pam, I had more fun taking them.