Sunday, March 18

visiting day

Today was a visiting day. Jim took the boys with him to load his trailer. They were in heaven. Spending time with daddy. I pulled up beside them on the road just to wave to them. They were giddy! Afterwards, we spent the day visiting grandparents. Had a great time! I just love grandparents. Didn't do any scrapbooking but sure had a great family day. I love when Jim's home, we have so much fun and the boys are so excited. I thought I'd post a little layout that I did. It is busy, but it kinda works because the photo is very clear and neutral in colour. I just love remembering when Riley was still learning to pronounce words. It's hard to think back when he is so articulate now. But now Jager is entering this stage. Fun times. Jager learned poo poo this week and he uses it appropriately, so it is making my life easier.

No comments: