Wednesday, March 28

I've Been Tagged

HI, I said I wouldn't post tonight, but here I am. I was tagged by a really cool friend named Lara that I met through Scrapbook.com. I love this site. Normally I don't do this, but here I go... Four of of my Favorite Foods: 1. Peppercorn Steak 2. Kung Pao Chicken (anything Chinese actually!) 3. cheesecake 4. anything chocolate! ( I agree with Lara) Four Jobs I've Had: 1. lifeguarding 2. teacher 3. truck driver 4. hairdresser Four Places I've Lived: 1. Quebec City, Quebec 2. Hawaii 3. Australia 4. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Four Vacation Spots I Have Been: 1. Nashville, TN 2. Vancouver Island, B.C. 3. New Zealand (2x) 4. Figi Four Places I would rather be right now: 1. with my husband in the states 2. someplace tropical 3. scrapbooking, duh! (I agree Lara!) 4. at my parents farm Four TV Show's I watch: 1. Martha Stewart 2. America's Next Top Model 3. Grey's Anatomy 4. CSI; any of them Four Friends I think will respond: 1. Pam 2. Melina 3. ? 4. ? I'm not really a good responder my self, so I leave this up to you. If anyone wants to leave their info in my comments, go ahead. I'd love to read!

No comments: