Wednesday, March 14

What Scrapbook Items Can I not LIve Without?

So we all have our favourite items that we must scrapbook with. So what surrounds me??

Glossy Accents- by Ranger
ghost alphabets & shapes- Heidi Swapp
Prism Cardstock
Prismacolour pencil crayons
Derwent Watercolours
Creative Impressions-brads
chipboard
Rhonna Farrer stamps
UHU glue sticks
Dymo labeler
sparkles
rub-ons (any!!!)
Patterned Paper- my favourites at the moment:
Crate Paper
Basic Grey
Cherry Arte
Chatterbox
My Mind's Eye
There is so much awesome stuff out there. It's actually hard to choose. So I'm asking you, if you were going to a crop where you planned to get lot's done, what items would you be taking???

4 comments:

jem said...

I would bring you, it looks like you have everything. Can not wait until the crop!!!

scrappaleica said...

Melina, girl, GO TO BED! are you becoming like me or what??? 1:48am. We live some crazy hours hey?

Pam said...

i also want to take you!
i can't live without buttons and bling...so add that to the list and i am in. r

Anonymous said...

i want to bring buttons, bling, and your sewing machine!
pam