Friday, March 9

RECIPES!!!!

Hi, I was recently told that people love to get recipes from me. I was really, really happy to hear that. So you want to know why they liked them??? because I gave them an original work of art "scrapbooked recipe card" that can fit into the "typical 5x7 recipe box. I find that this is a really personal touch. I love to get scrapbooked recipes. At Christmas time, I was given some girl guides cookies from a client that I scrapbooked for. On the wrapping was the cutest card that include different recipes on how to make pies and other stuff with the cookies. As far as I know this card was made by his co-worker, Melina (Mindy) Beaver. (a fun scrapbooker!) Well the recipe went immediately into my scrapbooked recipe box. I cherish it. So I decided that this is something really important to me. So once a week I will post a "scrapbooked recipe card." So stay tuned I'll start next week. Plus, I'll include the recipes. (because that is always the fun part.) I love to try new recipes, so if you have a great family favourite, post it in the comments! I promise I'll try it out AND I will make you a personalized recipe card as a thank you!!!

3 comments:

scrappaleica said...

oh and I spelled Mindy's full name wrong. It's Melinda. I guess I had Melina on the brain.

Dawn Hueser said...

You amaze me and inspire me constantly!

jem said...

Yes, I know I think about me all the time (ha ha). Mmmmm! your ideas are yummy!