Friday, March 16

Just a quick note

So, I was going to post a picture of my recipe cards tonight but, they didn't come out too well, so I'll reshoot them tomorrow. So I thought instead I'll show you a cute pic of my brother Steven & Jager from the wedding this last weekend. When Steven went down to Vegas for Matthew's bachelor party they picked up this Ferrari driver's suit at the Ferrari store. So he wore it to the wedding. It was so cute.

Riley had no school today so we went to Flip. It is the coolest place for kids to burn off some serious energy! It is one big gymnastic club full of trampolines, beams, rings. everything. It is set up so well for little ones too. So after 2 hours of hard playing, we ate and then had a serious siesta. It was fun.

2 comments:

jem said...

Aahhh! Jager looks pretty sweet in his racing suit, Steven looks good too.

Pam said...

that is such a cute photo. jager is soooo cute!