Wednesday, March 21

Family Album Class #2

Today was so successful, busy & fun!!!!Pam & Rhys came over, which Riley loved. Then Riley had his last skating lesson. HE officailly can skate. He falls, but gets up on his own & he can do the hokey pokey on ice, and he can actually go places. I am so proud of you!!!!! You started & finished this hard task. Can't wait till daddy gets home and you guys go skating. He's going to be so excited. Now, of course, little cheese monkey!!!! Let's see, would it be a photo without boogers, food residue? of course not? Hello, do girls ever look like this or is it just boys? or maybe even my boys. I have more dirty faced scrapbook pages than anything else. Ei Yi Yi!

So tonight's class was a blast again! such an awesome group of ladies. I still have openings for 2 for the rest of the year. just email me if interested or check out scraptology's link on the right. It's a bad photo but you get the idea. The left hand heart is going to be full of mosaic photos . I'll post it when I'm finished. Remember, if you couldn't make it to class, we always sell the kits.
Also I have some awesome news that I am going to reveal in April. IT will actually benefit YOU! So keep checking back and you might be a winner!! I might even fill you in when I get back from Calgary!

1 comment:

jem said...

Good job Riley! Nice face Jakey! See you in the car.