Monday, May 28

Bathing bunnies

So did everyone have an awesome weekend??? I actually got more accomplished in this weekend than I think I ever have in most months. I am just heading to bed now at 3:15am knowing that I have accomplished my goals. I have cleaned our house so amazingly clean, like truthfully any spot would be delightful to eat in. The bathrooms are immaculate, eveything is really clean. so I give it maybe only a day, but hey it sure does look great. I scrapbooked on Saturday with awesome people, got a few layouts done. I went to the races with my family, had fun. completed all laundry in this house. refolded all our drawers in EVERY room. I found linen I totally forgot about. too funny. Then tonight I went to Nicole's house and had so much fun. It was great to see Jenn & Tracy again, and another girl that I met years ago. I really don't know how she spells her name, so I won't try, Jenn email me the right way okay. I hate not knowing . **** edited, Jenn emailed how to spell her name, it is Laddy, and I am so glad to have met you again!******But I didn't know she scrapbooks so hopefully I'll see her again. the food tonight at Nicole's house was so cool. I am so going to wait patiently for the recipes... when I got home tonight, Jim had the boys tucked into bed asleep so with nothing to do around the house I scrapbooked! pure enjoyment. I did 6 layouts tonight. so I am on a high. So I really have nothing more to say, so I'll leave you with 2 shots I took of the kids in their bunny towels. They were hopping and it was hilarious. but they both stopped to smile at me!

isn't it a blessing to be able to enjoy these little moments. I'm glad I have learned to scrapbook, because I may have never stopped to find these times photo worthy. but these truly are the little times I want to remember the most. these are the memories that I love to think about.

  • I know that a few people have grumbled that I don't scrapbook the real moments only the professional photos. So untrue!!! I have 1000's of pages to prove that. I do selectively put up mostly my faves on my blog, and realistically it takes so long to upload them, but I have learned this. I love scrapbooking the pictures Melina takes. They are just awesome, and she always captures amazing things. but the more I learn how to take better photos, the more I'm enjoying my own photos. I didn't realize the significant difference you can make just by truly reading and understanding your camera's manual. and you have to take so many pics until you can understand everything about the images.
  • After hearing Jenn tell us a story tonight about a chair she wished she had a picture of, I realized too. Scrapbook the memories anyways, if you don't have a photo, who cares. Your own words are very powerful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration Leica, you make me want to Scrapbook! The night owl part i am not sure about, but doing more Scrapbooking for sure! Her name is Laddy!!

Jennifer

Kelly said...

They are too cute! Maybe now you can do a LO with a little pink!

scrappaleica said...

Jenn, thanks for spelling her name for me, I really wasn't sure how to attempt it and I try to make more of an effort since my name is spelled so different. and I so have fun scrapping with you guys too! always an adventure!

scrappaleica said...

Kelly, you are right, maybe I should use pink!!!!!

Dawn Hueser said...

Your an amazing woman Leica - can you give me a call - I had your number on my work computer but I am not there anymore. Thanks!For being such an awesome talent.