Wednesday, May 30

Raining again!!!!

Well, our plants and crops sure are getting the rain that they need, but I am kind of looking for the sun! Today is a busy day, I am getting so excited. Tonight Riley's school has a gala fundraiser which should be so much fun. I went to one with a friend a few year's back and it was great. I love events where we get to dress up and socialize!!!! My mom and Shane's girlfriend Andrea are coming with me. We decided to make it a girl's night out. Jim was going to be out of town, but now he's in. but he's going to stay home with the boys because since I thought he wasn't going to be in I didn't get him tickets. He loves the boys anyways, so I'm sure they'll be doing crazy stuff. As you all have seen in previous pics of what happens when daddy watches the boys. (It's almost like a TV show "When mom's away: episode 1) just kidding, but Jim's all about raising the boys to be a little comedians and to have fun. So I love it. So maybe I'll take some pics tonight who knows, but I hope everyone has an awesome day!

2 comments:

Pam said...

i would love to see some of your new layouts...i miss seeing your stuff!

scrappaleica said...

Pam, all of my latest stuff is being published so I can't reveal it, but I just was invited to scrap this weekend so I might scrap up a storm!!!! If I do I'll share. I know, I need to get my butt in gear like you and start scrapping more!!!! There has just been so many events going on at Riley's school and that has been definitely where my priority is.