Friday, May 4

fun photo shoot

Hi, so today I had to do some shots and Jager was with me while Riley was at school. So we had a little fun with Melina. I have so many awesome shots that I can't wait to scrapbook. This is probably one of the last times that Jager is going to be able to wear this cute Ferrari outfit that Steve got him. So I thought I'd take advantage of it. It is so cute! Oh by the way none of these have been colour corrected yet, but you get the idea.

isn't he cute?!!!!!
Now here are a few of me. She actually took like 60 some pics but I really only need one head shot. But of course I'll scrap some, cause I love to scrap.
I had to put this one on, the wind in the hair shots are so much fun. I almost go blind because I have super sensitive eyes. What a wus hey? But I love my hair flying away!! Anyways, photo shoots with Melina are the most fun a person can ever have!!!! I wish I could do it everyday. Oh well.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures of You Lecia, they are sooo pretty! Love the hair blowing shot, but I think my fave is the top one. Your boy is adorable!!!!

jem said...

Gee, you were having a great hair day.

Julie Cortens said...

Beautiful pictures. Melina I HAVE to find some time to get in for some pictures...can you make me look as beautiful as Leica????

Pam said...

i love these photos!
the hair blowing shot rocks!!! very movie-star-ish!
Jager is such a cutie!