Thursday, May 3

woo hoo!! I'm going...

cruising!!!!! anyone want to join in the fun???? I got the call last night from Allison Orthner, the scrapbook diva from Calgary who hosts a scrapbook segment on Calgary TV. I was selected to be an instructor. I am so pumped. I know that I am very fortunate as the entries were out of this world. So who else won????

  • Heather Lancaster - I know a lot of you would remember her. She's been in the industry for quite a few years, and published one of my favourite books. She's made the "big times" and is a designer for Provo Craft.
  • Jill Hildebrand- who also has been on the Canadian scrapbook scene. Her work I've seen in real life, it is amazing!!!!! And the coolest part is I actually got to hang out with her at Camp Croppin last year. We met in line and had a great time.
  • I think it is going to be an awesome time. And the cruise ship actually is beyond amazing. I hope everyone comes and checks it out. If anyone wants to have the time of their life, get "onboard"!!!!! and remember, ladies, you can talk your husband into it. There is so much to see and do, 4 different ports, 12 onboard restaurants, lounges, arcades, workout gym,multiple pools,spas, the list doesn't stop. And they have been working on some amazing sponsors for the goody bags.
  • If anyone is interested in being a "Canadian" or U.S. sponsor they are constantly looking for more to help out no matter how big or small the donation. Sponsoring gets you "publicity" for the rest of the year, mentioned on the TV, poster logos, website logos/links. so much more. Contact me to discuss sponsorship if you are interested. I have to find sponsors for my classes so if you want your company displayed everywhere and have something to offer, give me a shout! Let's make this the biggest event.
  • Ladies, Get your scrappin buddies together, and let's have a blast.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leica! I'm super excited for you. The ladies are going to be lucky to have you for an instructor.

Dawn Hueser said...

You are so amazing girl! I knew you would get the spot. Your scrapping career is taking off.

scrappaleica said...

Dawn, you are too kind and thanks for the email, sorry I haven't replied yet. but I think you should be on this cruise too girl. show your stuff in person to the big wigs and scrap with them and sell yourself. your stuff is amazing.

Pam said...

congrats leica... you rock!
i am soooooooooo happy for you.
just don't forget about us local gals when you hit the big time!

scrappaleica said...

Pam, now you are too funny, how could I forget you, I'd take you!!!anyways, that dream hasn't happened yet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being chosen as an instructor for the cruise. We are enjoying your blogging, and layouts, keep up the good work.

Rosalie said...

Thanks for a wonderful time during saturdays cruisin crop. The food was excellent and plentifu. The prizes were awesome.

Again Thanks!

Melanie said...

Awesome retreat. The food was incredible and a good variety.

Rosalie said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoyed Saturday's cruisin crop. LOVED IT!

Rosalie said...

Saturday was soooo much fun there should be one every weekend!!!!