Tuesday, May 22

a few of my latest layouts & soccer pics from tonight

So last night I whipped up these 2 layouts, of course in my favourite scenic route paper again. I cannot get enough of this paper line. It is probably because these are my favourite colours blue & orange at the moment.

I actually did this one a few months ago but never posted it.
okay, I've been getting the gears that I never showed any of Jenn's wedding pics from 2006!!! Ei yi yi! Everyone is bugging me how now I want to start scrapping baby Hunter and will leave Jenn's wedding album for who knows how long. So I promise I will start posting them, I actually am only 8-10 pages away from being done her wedding album. So Jenn, I promise you that I will have your wedding album done by hopefully next time I see you. But I have to admit, baby Hunter's photos are calling my name. And a great auntie would start scrapping him!tee hee.
Tonight was so super cold! I didn't want to take Riley to soccer but he was adamant that he had to go and also I was the snack mom for this week. So off we went.
I love how hard Riley tries to get better. you rock kiddo!

4 comments:

jem said...

Really love the lo of you. I luv that everytime I link to your blog you change the color (SPICY).

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Pommelina!tee hee. it's funny that you notice my blog colour, you are the first to say that. I have actually been chaning the colours to coordinate with my latest post. It's fun.

Pam said...

These are great layouts. I love the scenic route paper but i have no photos to use with it!

Kelly said...

I really like theses LO's Lecia, especiallt the wedding one of your sister and the scenic route one of you. Really good.