Sunday, May 27

tonight at the races...

Okay so our family totally love going to the car races. Riley definitely understands more about racing then you could imagine, but mind you he will watch a Nascar race with Jim and listen to what dad has to say about it. The cars start racing and Jager would cover his ears when the cars came in front of us. Unfortunately he wouldn't keep his ear plugs in but next time we'll have to do something different. just before the race started, all the drivers lined up and the announcer gave info about them. It was cool.

Riley was so excited that I took them down to see the cars all lined up.
Little Jager checking out the cars too.
This car spun out awesome, I love watching the old Thunderstock divison the best. They put on the best show.
here is little Romeo, of course he had to go and sit by Andrea and eat her fries too. when Andrea is around you know riley is near .funny kid!
I had so much fun scrapbooking all day with you guys too. I had 6 hours of total fun scrapping with friends. Can't wait to do it again!bAnd Jody, you definitely have the best stories...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what story you are talking about! Talking with 'the girls' is a nice break from 'kid-talk'. I came home and scrapped more, just not as fun as with you girls.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures from the races. (I so wish we could have come with you - but farming comes first...next time.) Was our veterinarian Doug Biena racing? There was a big write up in the Saskatoon Star Pheonix about him on Friday.
mom

scrappaleica said...

Mom, Doug was racing, he has a new car this year, can't wait to go with you guys sometime.

scrappaleica said...

Jody, hope you got lot's done!!!probably more than when we are all together, tee heee. but we really go for the visiting don't we?

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a fab time! I bet boys would love that sorta thing - my girls might even enjoy it too!
I didn't realize the cars were so nice looking (okay, yaa, I am a little blonde) - guess I didn't expect very much! Looks awesome - I should go ...