Thursday, May 17

Hi!

So tonight I worked on more stuff for the cruise. I am getting so excited!!!!! I cant believe how many awesome sponsors there are and the events that are planned as surprises for the scrapbookers on the cruise! I am so pumped. If you are remotely considering this, you should check out the site. It is actually really resonably priced. I am looking forward to a getaway with Jim too!!!

  • Anyways, enough talk about that. Today was family picnic day at Riley's school. It was a blast!!!!! Everyone sat on the lawn and shared stories and watched the kids have a blast. There were so many kites being flown, games being played. Prizes won. It was fantastic! Jager was in love with all the kids, he liked having all the attention. He gets so excited whenever we are at Riley's school.
  • So, tonight once the boys finally fell asleep, I scrapbooked like a mad women. The funniest thing is, I made 5 layouts but have no pics on them yet, because I haven't developed them yet. I just truly loved the paper lines and wanted to create, create, create! I will show once I finish them.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see what you created! I always love your LO's

Dawn Hueser said...

Steve and I will be on the boat with you and Jim.

Looking forward to chatting with you about it.

scrappaleica said...

Dawn, that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!