Thursday, May 24

Music Night!!!!

It was so much fun tonight!!!! and JIm made it in so that was awesome. The boys got all dressed up and looked smokin, especially since of course we had to have "hair done too!". So off we went to have some fun! Unfortunately I can't show you many from tonight because almost all my pic show other children in them and it would take way to long to get everyone's permission to post their pics on my blog, so I'll only show you a few of the boys. So our little star decdied in his first musical number that he had a "booger" in his nose, and continued to get it out. My mom and I were signaling to him to stop, afraid mostly that instead of wiping it on his pants, something worse might happen (which didn't by the way) But he got tired of us making gestures for him to stop that he told us loudly while all the other children were singing that "mom, I'm just trying to get a booger out of my nose!" so there, I was told and the audience burst into laughter. needless to say, my mom, grandma & I couldn't stop laughing, Jim at least held his cool.

This is Riley's teacher Miss Sherrie (I adore her, she is such a great lady and has influenced Riley in such positive ways.
This is his other teacher in his class, Miss Ada.She is awesome too!
Hope you liked a few candids, got to hit the hay. Too much to do tomorrow! I might post more tomorrow about the event!till then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered whether or not you would post "the nose" I haven't stopped laughing yet. Absolutely loved the concert, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures you took tonight.
mom

Kelly said...

You seriously have the cutest boys ever. They are adorable and I love the outfits - they are too cute - where did you find them?

Pam said...

great shots!
i see you are enjoying your new camera! what kind did you get?

scrappaleica said...

Mom, I was wondering if you'd look to see what I wrote. Hey, I'm all about sharing in the good & embarassing moments and Riley stole the show, it may not have been for his singing career, but it was still cute.

scrappaleica said...

Kelly, Thanks!you have the cutest little girls, i think our kids must have simliar age differences. Such fun the closeness hey? anyways I got the clothes at Old Navy...I love that they are carrying funky little clothes for boys now!

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Pam! I got the EOS Canon Digital 10.1 MP. Super super awesome camera! now I've realized that I have to invest in some different lenses, the lens I have takes excellent macro shots and portraits but I need one that is for distance for Riley's sports and the car races, etc...