Wednesday, May 30

CHALLENGE!!!! split personality

So I decided since it is another rainy day, let's do something fun. You know how you always save your money for a rainy day, well let's scrap something cool.I have a challenge for all you SISters out there! I know Kate & Keli know what I'm talking about.I totally love how on SIS (Scrapping in Style) they show a nice image of someone and then when you run your mouse cursor over their pic then it changes the image to reveal a crazy fun image. Just check out Wilna's image on their site, it is so cool. Take a picture of yourself just how you are and then take a crazy diva pic of yourself. (or someone else can take it!)One in sunglasses, pearls, funky hair, whatever!!!! Be crazy or sexy! Then let's scrapbook a cool page about how people see us and how we think or see ourselves or how we'd like to see ourselves. I think this could be a really fun time! email me your pic or link to your site when you've done it. Have fun guys!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great idea Lecia, I will need to take some shots of myself for it!