Wednesday, May 23

Rainy day fever anyone???

So, where is the sunshine??? I love the feeling you get when you wake up and it is sunny and warm and you just feel so alive. Right now, we all have a bit of a cold and have been dragging! But I actually achieved an amazing amount of work yesterday. My to do list is shrinking, yeah!!!!

I actually went yesterday and spent a few hours developing pictures. Did I tell anyone that I am obsessed with my new SLR. I have taken a few 1000 pics, no joke and have dabbled with editing and special effecting them. so I am pumped.of course I couldn't possibly scrapbook all of those, so I had to weed through the actual ones that make the cut!And really what a person could afford! I sorted my 30 envelopes of pictures into priority scrap worthy, must do's , for others, & anytime. As soon as this weekend is done I am so scrapbooking for complete selfish pleasure. Truth be told, I love being busy, but the demands I had this month were outrageously fun and hectic!. I just received yesterday a really cool package from a magazine, they've asked me to complete a few projects and have it back to them ASAP to make the next issue. Super excited!!!! Worked on my designs for the cruise classes I'm teaching this week too, so I have to send those in for critiquing too. Another fun project. Also, if you are remotely considering the cruise, just to let you know they are filling up fast and I think there is only 25 spots left. So email me if you have any questions!!!! I tell you this will be the crop of a lifetime !

Sorry no pics today, but I'll post my class layouts tonight! Have a great rainy day!

No comments: