Tuesday, May 15

Layouts, layouts, layouts

I have to apologize to everyone, I haven't done anything new in scrapbooking this week! I've spent the week entertaining guests, throwing parties and doing cruise stuff, volunteering lot's at Riley's field trips & in the class. Riley starts soccer & baseball this week. So I will just show you a few older layouts in case you need a scrapbook fill. Hopefully I will scrapbook a storm when my house is literally put back together. Until then... I had to post this, because I just love how they are both looking. Riley looks up to his uncles, when asked who is your favourite uncle, he always says Shane even in front of Steven but he always says he wants his hair cut & done like uncle Steven, or he wants to dress like Uncle Steven. So we just love to give the boys hard times. little Jager in the tub. isn't it amazing how much they change in 1 yr ?

here are the inserts to my page about Jim & I below.
I don't know if I've ever posted this before but I love this page!!!! This was taken the night we got engaged in Las Vegas. Sorry if you've seen it before, I was just reminiscing!
This project I have definitely shown before, but I figured since Mother's Day just passed maybe I'd show it again.
So what are some great words for each alphabet letter? I'd like to do a multiple page layout using this type of theme to show all the important mothersin my life. This layout will show my gratitude towards them, showcasing what each has given me. I can't use the same topics I did in this project because I geared it towards dealing with babies. So if anyone has a great word for any of the letters ...share please! as you can see some letters are stumping me or just aren't a great word. I don't want to start this layout till I can generate an amazing list.
a-amazing, ambitious, adventurous, appreciative
b-beautiful, breathtaking
c-caring, considerate, colourful, creative, courageous, curious
d-dear,
e-energetic, entertainer, efficient, engaging
f-friendly, forgiving, friend,
g-great, grandma, giving, grace
h-hard working, honest, huggable
i-independent
j-joking,
k-kissing, knowledgeable
l-loving,listener,
m-mom, moral
n-nice,
o-optimistic, outgoing,
p-polite, playful, political, prayers
q-quiet, quick
r-reliable
s-steady
t-teacher, trustworthy, trendsetter
u-unbelievable
v-vulnerable, victorious
w-witty, wonderful, wise
x- eXcellent
y-young,
z- zealous, zest
Fill in & add if you have some great suggestions!
*****edited, any words in this colour are responses from you guys. thanks for the outpour already!!!!amazing bloggers, or should I say emailers!!!!just kidding girls! I get such a kick out of how you guys always email me your comments versus just leaving them on the blogs, mind you I guess we always have more to discuss, don't we? thanks for the help!**** Let's keep this list coming, then everyone can have a resource of words to work from!

4 comments:

Pam said...

great layouts! i didn't know that the engagement one had hidden journalling!

scrappaleica said...

thanks PAm, I usually try to put hidden journaling on somehow.It's fun & you can include private stuff to each other!!!!wink wink!

jem said...

I like to see your lo's they inspire me.

Kelly said...

Lecia, I love the LO of Steve - so great. Can't wait to try to recipe!