Wednesday, May 30

a few pics from our event tonight

Here's a quick snap of mom & Andrea. nice pic hey? then one of all of us.

Tonight I won this zebra painting in the raffle. Andrea had said she really liked it, so mom & I thought we'd all put our tickets in it and crazy I won it, so I gave it to her. When she was carrying it out of the Willows it looked like she stole it off the walls, because who carries paintings out of a golf course. We laughed pretty good about that.
I just loved this pic of my mom. Isn't it nice? I already have a layout that I completed about my mom that I don't have a pic on yet, so this one will be perfect.
Oh, and crazy enough I also won the 50/50 draw too. I have to laugh because I never win things, so tonight must be my lucky night. I actually donated my share of the 50/50 back to the school. I love this school so much so I definitely felt that it was a worthy cause. Thanks mom & Andrea for coming I had fun!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luck sure was on your side last night! Beautiful picture of your mom, too!
Can't wait to scrap up a storm with you again. (or chat it up as it usually is!)
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the spitting image of your Mom??? Why weren't you that lucky with the pirates???

Jennifer

Andrea Wiebe said...

Hi!!! So excited to find your blog!!! I'm a SISter who live in Westbank, B.C. :)

Dawn Hueser said...

You are so lucky - in so many ways! However, you know that. Your natural goodness though is something that is a rare commodity - don't ever lose it.

scrappaleica said...

Andrea, awesome you came, are you in for the SISter challenge?

scrappaleica said...

Jenn, I decided before if I won anything I would give it back to the school, so maybe that is the only reason why I won. Because I usually don't win as you know. Jenn, I'll stand farther away next time!!!!

scrappaleica said...

Dawn, you are too kind!