Saturday, May 12

quick hello

hi, I hope everyone is having a great day. we went to Cirque du Soleil, had phenomenal tickets literally, thanks MOM!!!! you are the best! Riley & Jager barely blinked during the performance, it was so entertaining, so much to watch at the same time. They both had to finally stand and dance to the show. too funny. I have a disaster to clean up, I shouldn't complain, we hold parties and events here often enough. Which we love to do!!!!! but really, you guys know me, housework is not my fave... Every time I think how long it is going to take to clean, I just remember another funny thing or what someone said and it keeps me going and I remember how much fun family & friends are, and I'm glad that every single day my life is filled with these important people. I am blessed to have a cool family, and definitely awesome friends. Melina was at the shower so I'll have to see when I can steal some pics from her to put up.see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: