Sunday, May 13

Shots I took @ the studio

I was way too close to Hunter, but I wanted to take a pic of his eyes. Hunter sleeping on daddy.

our little boo.proud of himself because he is sitting in Mia's chair.
I was sitting on the floor when Melina was trying to direct Jenn into how she wanted her to be for a shot, I couldn't resist taking this photo because they both were laughing so hard. I thought Jenn would love her cleavage shot!too funny.
here's a few of Melina, I don't think she knew I was taking them. But she is so cool to watch in a shoot and I thought I'd try to capture it.
I put this one up because 2 days ago I showed you what this shot looked like from her.neat to see before & after.
and of course Melina's daughter Mia is just way too cute, I was trying to get some pics of her and got a few that I love.
riley, oh so serious. Well I had fun at my "Take your friend to work day". Thanks Melina for letting me be a goof and try/ attempt to learn how to work my new camera. You guys have to wait for the real shots though. I'll post them once Melina gets them to me.

2 comments:

jem said...

I look like a dork, AWESOME!!! that how to take great pics, you have make goofy faces behind the camera.

scrappaleica said...

Melina, you are too hard on yourself, I think you look like you are concentrating.