Sunday, May 6

National Scrapbook Day!

Hi everyone! So did everyone scrapbook today or I guess last night being that it was national scrapbook day??? Okay, I had a blast. I scrapped with awesome friends & relatives and I really enjoyed seeing other scrapbookers that I don't get to see on a regular basis anymore. I miss all you guys!!!!! It was great. I couldn't believe how many people I knew and then even some I went to school with. so was my day productive?? yes & no. I learned a couple of things. Under no circumstances leave your "big bag" at home and decided to bring only one hand bag that supposedly I thought contained everything in it to complete my layouts. Why? this will cost you more money and you don't get as much done, because you have to keep going into the store to "look" for that something for your layout. And second, when you don't have your munchies at your table you spend way to much time talking and not enough time scrapbooking. I definitely work better when everything I need is within my reach. oh well. I still had fun. But you always have fun when you are with friends.

  • so I'm so proud of my cousin Celine, she's in highschool and this was her first layout she did of the night. silly me I should've taken more pics of all her layouts but I wasn't camera happy tonight. Isn't this awesome though??
so we scrapbooked all day, and when do we decide to bring out the cameras??? at midnight when the night is done and some of our friends have already gone home, sorry Jody, we'll have to take a group photo on the 26th hey???
then of course we had to pose for goofy ones. cause that's what you do. Melina you always have the best facial expressions. In fact if anyone has any of those photos from our first wine & cheese, can you email me some. I didn't take any and I'd love to scrap some of those "diva" pics!
Okay I took a great shot of Des & Shelagh but it is a little soft, but of course their goofy pic turned out. Des, you totally look like September here!!!
I wish I would've got one of eveyone I knew. Oh well, fun time still. Also I won some pretty cool prizes. So that's always fun!
Can't wait till the next scrapbooking marathon! Are you in????

4 comments:

jem said...

I had a great time at the crop! Are you still up it is 3 am.

Pam said...

I loe these pics!!
You guys are too cute! Wish i was there too!
Can't wait to see your pages!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast on Saturday! Looking forward to the 26th!

scrappaleica said...

Jody, I so had fun with you and definitely look forward t the 26th!