Sunday, May 6

when daddy's in charge...

So while I am cleaning up supper dishes, I start to hear absolute chaos, giggles, screams and Jim laughing so hard. Of course now my curiosity is peaked. What do I come outside to see? Well the boys experimenting with the sprinkler, of course. It is summer you know! Daddy, daddy, daddy!

Little Jager immersed himself completely in it, while Riley was a little more hesitant. He'd run as fast as he could through it.
Like the outfit, this is what happens when dad is in charge. Crazy!
I wish this would've been clear. I moved! He is so happy and just loving this moment.
So what happened next??? well a hot bath of course, where I only continued to hear more giggles than outside. Obviously they were performing for daddy. Hear I was, back to dishes. Why can't I be "I dream of Jeanie" and wiggle my nose and my housework would be done. Then I could sit and be silly with my men.boys, childish kids, what term would best suit??? comedians!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Gotta love summer!
Love the pictures...

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures... Love Riley's helmet! Aren't things different when Daddy's in charge?!

Kate said...

So true! Death to housework...I want to enjoy the giggles!

jem said...

Awesome, I love the helmet.

Julie Cortens said...

Great pictures! Oh how I miss these wonderful fun days - enjoy! Wait til the grandchildren come! haha