Saturday, May 12

one quick hunter photo

okay, sorry for not much blogging today. but Jenn, Darryl & Melina did a photo shoot today and let's just say...WOW! Here's one sample just for those of you who need a Melina fix. Check back in awhile when I get all the photos. Seriously I am in scrapbook heaven. Oh and today was so super busy, we had Jenn's baby shower here, so like 50 some people were in our house and it was a blast!!!! I'll show some of our fun later. Women upstairs, men outside, and all the men ran the "daddy daycare" so it was so cool!!!! Our husbands, you guys are super!!!!! I even tried to be Melina. I just got my new SLR digi yesterday so now I'm officially going to be Melina's stalker and attempt to learn.(yes I am pathetic, but I will learn and succeed, because there are times when Melina is not around!) I had so much fun. Way too tired to post anymore now, have so much to do. Oh, and I'm so pumped, we have great tickets for Cirque de Soleil tomorrow. so I hope everyone is having an awesome Mother's Day Weekend. I'm right where I want to be...with my family; immediate, extended and friends. Surrounded by family is what I consider to be heaven! Plus, I did get a few awesome recipes to post next week. We had some delightful dips & dainties brought. I'm so excited.

No comments: