Monday, April 9

Challenge #3

Okay so last week we worked on improving our journaling. And boy some of you can journal! Let's move on to something different. Let's think outside the box. So what do I mean by that? Why don't we explore a different scrapbook size or shape to what we always do. Try to scrapbook on a Bazzill shape. Why not? We don't always have to do the standard square or rectangle. Be creative, make it that you will still be able to use it though. Cause we are always trying to reach that ultimate goal of getting "caught up" and I don't want to challenge you to a layout you will never use. Below is what I did for the challenge. I won't mount this on a background either. This will be my complete page. Go ahead, try it, and if you want email me and I will put it on my blog on Friday! scrap-mommy@hotmail.com Enjoy!

2 comments:

jem said...

Is the Brothers layout on felt?

scrappaleica said...

nope, Bazzill shapes