Wednesday, April 25

Here's little Hunter!!!!!

mom came to the Saskatoon today and gave me a CD of pics. Here's one of my favourites. Isn't he cute??? Especially since he is like very fresh! I love him already. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, & waiting till Riley is done school tomorrow to go to Edmonton is going to kill me. But I will definitely take so many pics of this little guy. I can now absolutely understand why Pam has so many layouts of Brooke. I need my own album for my own layouts I'm going to do of this little guy. So I probably won't post till I get back but I had a serious creative streak happen this week. I scrapbooked up a storm, I think like 14 or so layouts. Some I am really, really proud of, so I'll take pics of those when I return and post them.

7 comments:

jem said...

wow, he is really, really cute. I do not know who he looks like?

Dawn Hueser said...

He is a cutie for sure Lecia. Have a great weekend with your family.

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Dawn, looking forward to this weekend.

scrappaleica said...

Melina, I think he actually looks like Jager at the moment. But by the time I get there he will have changed. Darryl's features are very prominent so I betcha his hair doesn't stay this light colour for long.

scrappaleica said...

I meant Jager when he was born.

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! I can totally understand your excitement, being an auntie is so much fun. Congratulate the new mommy & daddy! Have a safe trip.

scrappaleica said...

Jody, thanks for the well wishes for J & D and I am sooooooo excited.