Monday, April 30

Challenge #6

Let's use multiple patterned paper! Do you always resort to cardstock and then work from there? This time let's build a layout around a favourite patterned paper. Right now my favourite is Scenic Route. The colours just are working so well with my layouts. I did a few a couple of weeks ago and then last night I had to pull out my Scenic Route again and do a super cool layout. It's drying right now, but I'll post it tonight. So combine different patterns, colours, whatever. Remember that quite a few companies out there make this quite easy for you. They create a entire line that coordinates with itself so the thinking process is done for you. Give it a shot, and remember only use cardstock as an accent. Tomorrow I'll give hints on how to combine patterned papers easily. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Remember email me and I'll post them. scrap-mommy@hotmail.com Have a great day!!!! okay, the following I love this paper line, and it goes so well with melina's pics. of us.

this page is har dto see but the right hand side is only a zig zag pattern, but my kitchen floor makes it look like a full 12 x 12 square.

1 comment:

jem said...

WOw! AMazing layouts, you have inspired me, see you I am off to scrap!