Monday, April 23

Challenge #5

Okay, short post today, I have an unbelievable amount of stuff to get done. Sorry. so much exciting stuff has been happening in my life this week so my blogging has taken a hit. so this weeks' challenge is a specific request from a cool lady I met at Camp Croppin. She asked if I could give some tips on doodling, well of course!!!!! It is my favourite thing. So tomorrow I will give step by step directions on how to do a few of my favourite doodles. Today I am going to challenge you to use your own doodles on the page or if that freaks you out. Create a page using doodle stamps or products. Have fun. Remember, email me and I will post them. scrap-mommy@hotmail.com Did I mention, I'm an Auntie!!!!!! I'm so pumped!!!! I've always wanted to be an auntie! I love kids. My sister is doing well. Got the call from mom today, she said Jenn's just exhausted but doing good. Sweet!!!! And Hunter is really doing good and they can go home tomorrow!!!!! Awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that growing up your doodling always looked like a work of art and I couldn't even make a stick man look right. What a challenge this will be for me!!!

Kelly said...

Hey Lecia, Thanks for the giveaway present. I really like the paper - it is so cute and girly.
P.S. I have a LO I will email to you for your doodling challenge!

scrappaleica said...

Jody, come one now, you always had & have the most beautiful writing and that is a form of doodling so I have complete faith that you can elaborate into a design.

scrappaleica said...

Kelly, so glad you like the paper. I figured that there wasn't much sense giveing you boy stuff when you have cute little girls. I actually made so many layouts with that aper because I love how well it goes together! and I so can't wait for your doodling layout!!! I'm like a kid at Christmas!!!!