Wednesday, April 11

The Event of the Year!!! Are you coming?

I thought that today I would tell you a little about how GREAT this Saturday is going to be. So far they have just a little over 50 ladies registered. (There is still room for more!) First off, all proceeds are going to a trustfund for Trina's sweethearts; Dawson & Nolan. To make money for these guys, they are having a silent auction, bake table, hair by Munroe's, a white elephant table and Door Prizes (galore!!!) There are so many prizes to be won during the event, just for coming!!! They have some extraordinary games lined up for your amusement & to try and win prizes. They have an actual restaurant sponsoring the meal, so we are in for a treat!!!Sweet hey? I think it is going to be one of the best scrapbook events I've been to because everyone is there for a fantastic cause. It doesn't matter if you knew Trina or not. It is a scrapbook event. Time for you and your friends to get away!!!! So my friends and I believe whole-heartedly in this cause so we have also sponsored some cool prizes; Melina is giving a photo shoot www.melinaperronphotography.blogspot.com . So if you look at Pam's & my site we can vouch that she is probably the best photographer around. Wouldn't that be a cool prize??? Pam is donating 3 HUGE prizes.(check her site out to see pics, she is posting later today www.pbjewels.blogspot.com ) but I'll give you a hint, altered kits, layout kits. Wow. Pam is a pretty impressive scrapbooker so I'd love this stuff! So what am I going to give? Baskets full of scrapbook supplies, premade layouts & 3 mini albums, 5 -12x12 albums, and a free class from Scraptology (only the best scrapbook classes around!!!). Are you interested yet??? Okay I'm stepping up my proposal a notch right now. For EVERY person that phones Jen 374-5368 or Kim 373-6919 from now to Fri that registers to come(when you do this email me to tell me you signed up), I will let you pick 5 pattern papers from my personal collection. (I will take approx.250 papers so you can have a huge choice.) I really believe that you won't regret it. A great time of scrapbooking, visiting, getting your hair done (if you like) eating and winning prizes. Do you know of anywhere else that offers this for only $35.00????? A full day from 10am-10pm of hard core fun. Hope to see you there. Below is just a few of my paper stash that you will be able to choose from.

The girls that are putting this event on are scrapbookers! They know how to make it a success, and they are truly wonderful people. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing for us to have a good time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lecia,

Thanks for the plug. I'm excited to be able to attend as my DH is working, but things are working out just great. Looking forward to seeing you there. I am also looking forward to entire day of laughing, like the time we spent at Camp Croppin

Tracey B

scrappaleica said...

Tracey, I am so in for another fabluous time. Should we wear our pirates name tags??? and you know what, I always back causes I believe in, and I know that I am surrounded by fantastic people who would help my husband & kids out if something happened to me. So I think that this is going to be super.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about all the friends I have made through scrapbooking especially. I have been blessed.

Tracey