Saturday, April 14

Scrap for Trina!!!

First of all , a HUGE THANK YOU to Trina's Splurge & Scrap Club!!!!!!!!! This was so much fun! They worked their butts off and it was a huge success. So many ladies came and Trina's husband Ray, her sister Tracy, her mom Adele and her mother in law Peggy came too. So that was terrific! So much love & support everyone wanted to give and everyone was so excited to share, to bid, to scrap & get our hair done!. We were all here sharing stories, reminiscing about Trina, and it was a nice closure for us. Trina was such an amazing girl, she touched so many people's lives and you could tell today through EVERYONE that we all thought the world of Trina, and there was nothing someone wouldn't do to help out her family. I forgot to take pics until of course the very end, so I have very limited pics. So if you have some great shots, email them to me and I'll post them all week! To everyone who I haven't seen or scrapped with forever, I had the best time reuniting today.

Pam is holding one of the pages I did for her.
Jen just posing.
we had some of the cutest little princesses with us having fun too!
Melina working so hard
another princess
Kim looking pretty hot with her curly hair! The girl from Munro's Hair Salon did some great up do's & styles all day. It was pretty cool!
Trina's sister Tracy.
Our littlest scrapbooker who was absolutely charming all day! Stole the show!
Jody & Sam Cooper. isn't he cute?
Kim showing off items that she won from the Dove donation bag. doesn't she look like she's doing an add for Dove deodorant?
Barb, hard at work. By the way if anyone is looking to get any Arbonne products, she is a dealer. Jennifer Fast just recommended this product to me last night and Barb gave me a sample to try. I'm looking forward to seeing the results everyone is raving about!
us being goofballs,
We decided to some page swaps. It was so much fun!!!! The following is a layout that Pam did for me! Sweet hey??
the following is a page I did for Pam. I was so having fun because I rarely get to play with these fun girly colours. and of course I had great Melina photos to work with. (Pam will have to do the journaling though!)
here is Melina's little Mia page I did. Her hair colour is so rich so I was able to go with a little more extreme colour choice. Loved it!!!
another one I did for Pam. I do have to say that the Heidi Swapp clock transparency drove me nuts because it has a hole in the middle which kept landing directly on Rhys's eyeball. So eventually I had to improvise and cut it in half.
I'm tired, going to sleep. I'll talk more tomorrow! HAve a great night!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

love the layouts you did!!
I had a blast..talk to you soon.

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great time ... sad I couldn't make it. Great LO's!

jem said...

I really love all the photos of the little scrapper.