Sunday, April 8

a few random thoughts

So I woke up this morning on a mission to Spring Clean! I love when your house feels totally refreshed! And I am on a mission to garage sale anything we don't use anymore. Last night I spent 2 hours reorganizing my albums so that they actually had a flow and the right layouts were in the right kids albums, etc. And I came across these funny ones. I love spring and I love making playdates with the boys friends. Here's a couple of the boys & Ethan. (they LOVE Ethan) It is cut off by the scan but the page is titled "2 little monkeys sitting on a trike..." (melina photo) Here they are just having a good time playing. (melina photo)

HEre's an oldie I did when Riley was 5 months old. Isn't it funny how I was using buttons back then too. and of course rub ons...
So I hope everyone has a great day today. When Jim gets home in a few hours, we are going to have another big Easter egg hunt. Too funny how that doesn't get old.

6 comments:

Pam said...

great layouts! if i ever have a boy i will look at these for ideas!! i love all of your layouts! and i would be up for a swap if you want to swap photos!!! i would be honoured to have a leica page!!!!

scrappaleica said...

Pam, I'm so there, I would kill to be able to scrap a few cute girly girl pages. Let's get some ready for each other this week and maybe swap them at Trina's event?

Pam said...

sounds great! i have to pick up a bunch from blacks tomorrow!
i would love to do some boy layouts!!

jem said...

I have not seen those layouts of the boys they are great.

jem said...

Whoo! count me in on this kiddie swap!

scrappaleica said...

cool, see you Sat.