Friday, April 20

just a little eye candy!!!

Aren't these shots beautiful??? I had to post a few more. Melina dropped off the entire works tonight and I've only been through one disk. I really want Jenn & Darryl to see these. They won't see all the pics until she has their baby so I'll post a few here today & tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of blogging today, tomorrow will probably be a little slow too. Riley has a birthday party tomorrow and I've been helping gramma at her garage sale, & will tomorrow too. Jenn is ready for the baby to come out right now!!!! So I am awaiting the day when I become an auntie. So pumped!!!! I'm going to spoil little ______ so much!!!!

6 comments:

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

Are you kidding me??? How CUTE is she!!! My pregnant belly certainly didn't look anything like that! Can we spell stretchmarks?! Show it off baby, show it off! Gorgeous pictures!

scrappaleica said...

Kate, I agree with you!!!! Jenn you are a very beautiful mommy!

Pam said...

these pics are amazing ! Jen looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leica... love your blog and love these photos! I especially like the sepia toned one... just striking! And how fun to soon have another little one in the family! I've just started a blog which I noticed you've commented on... thanks! It's all a bit new to me, but I love the ideas you have on yours... it inspires me! I think we even used the same template!! Great minds think alike :)

scrappaleica said...

HI Allison, thanks for looking at my blog! And blogging is fun, so I can't wait to keep checking yours out.

Kelly said...

I love these pictures - they are really incredible!