Sunday, April 15

more Camp Croppin photos!

Here is a few photos from Camp Croppin that Kim had sent me weeks ago. I had such a problem opening them because some other program was trying to take over, but I was told tonight how to bypass this so guess what... I have to post a few more pics of our awesome time in Calgary!!! I think we had one of the best times going to the Cheesecake Cafe! We were all being pretty goofy to say the least. Enjoy.Emily Adams with a tasty treat. Nicole & her sister!

Kim enjoying her cheescake!
great friends, who are always so innocent...
now a real picture... Jen did you just stick your arm in the Diamond Glaze, oh that's right we are not scrapbooking right now.
Jen, how's your cheescake?? At the table we were all discussing age because it was Kim & Nicole's birthday. I tell you this Jen definitely looks younger than her age. Anyone know it???
Jen G. wasn't able to scrap with us this weekend but she met us for supper, cool!
see everyone is totally digging the dessert!
the girls & Lisa Bearnson
Tracy hard at work
oh, I guess I didn't upload these in a very good order, oh well. Check out the cheesemeister...
what a great photo!
Kim, what are you thinking? hmmm...
Love our table sign or what?
nice smile!
this Emily is one cool chick! oh by the way, look at our plates, we actually haven't even started eating yet, we just did cheesecake swapping.
looking a little sappy Leica, imagine I was actually crying. But I was really really happy.
Jen G & Kim were making fun of the fact that Melina & I talk a lot with our hands. I don't think we do, what do you think?

2 comments:

jem said...

These photos are awesome, can I have them?

scrappaleica said...

Melina, do you want them emailed or just take them off the blog?