Saturday, April 28

Super long post, so many pics to show!

Okay, I have over 1GB pics from this weekend but I'll show you only my faves. Here are 2 of Jag that I find amusing. This kid is always dirty when he eats. And yes we are in the vehicle and he is eating his special treat...chocolate covered donuts. Now I've already been told I'm nuts, but no one seems to understand how long you actually get of peace and quiet when travelling by yourself with 2 kids. It actually is almost like work for kids to eat a donut. here I was tickling Jager, and I just love his sweet giggles. He is always so pleasant.

Now here is what you've been waiting for. HUNTER!!!!! and yes, it is the best feeling to finally be an auntie. I love him so much. I realized once I put these up that I didn't get a single pic of Jenn. Mind you she was really, really sore so she didn't feel much like getting dolled up. So next time when she is on the mend I'll have to take some of her & Hunter. But here is Darryl and his son. He loves this little boy so much, he was always holding him and playing and singing to him. It was adorable.
This is the best, this little guy can totally wrinkle up his whole forehead. I found it really cute!!! He can lift his head too, he is so strong!!!!
okay, how proud am I?????
now our boys & Hunter. They were in love with "baby Hunter" Even Jager was saying what sounded like his name. Although we pretty much only heard "baby & nice" from Jager every single waking moment. It was almost like the child was a broken record. If the baby was up, Jager had to be right there trying to hold or touch him, and mind you Jager is very aggressive. Riley was so gentle, exact opposites.. It was so funny, Riley told me, "mom, Hunter can't walk, Hunter can't talk Hunter can't crawl, mom, Hunter can't do anything." too funny.
isn't this cute??
I had such a great time. I love babies and it was so beautiful to see how happy Jenn & Darryl are, and how it's like this little guy was always with them. He fits so right. Oh and did I tell you the cool part, he's named after my dad. Hunter William. My dad is Terence William. Cool hey, my dad is such a phenomenal father & role model so it's pretty cool that they used his name too.
Can't wait to see them again.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the pictures of your boys with their cousin ... totally cute!

jem said...

Aww! I love his little forehead wrinkles.

Pam said...

Hunter is sooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see the layouts you do of him and his upcoming photo shoots with Melina!

scrappaleica said...

Thanks for the cool comments ladies, and of course little Hunter will be apart of the frequent photo shoot program with Melina. Like for real, is there any other photographer out there???