Tuesday, April 24

okay, okay!!! here are some pics!

so, recently I've been given a hard time (in a joking way). I always talk about my sister and not my brothers. I do love my brothers, it's just that Jenn's pregnancy has kind of been the excitement. So I made a little call to Melina of course and asked her for the pics she took of my brothers last year. (The boys, Melina & I stole Jim's superbee so that she could take awesome pics of the car and I made him an 8x8 album for our anniversary). Meanwhile, she did take a few great shots of my hottie brothers while we were doing this heist.

  • so this is my brother Shane. sorry ladies , he is not available. He is dating Andrea who is unbelievably good looking and driven. She has her act together and I really really really like her. get the hint Shane... Just kidding. Anyways, my 3 yr old son tells us so frequently that Andrea is beautiful and she is going to marry him.
Now, on the other hand...
  • Steven is ... single. Isn't he hot??? I cannot wait to see the woman that steals his heart.

1 comment:

Pam said...

man you guys have a good looking family. Your parents must have great genes!