Sunday, April 1

WINNER IS...

CORRINE BRAUN & JODY KOWALENKO!!!!!!! (read April 2nd post why I have 2 winners) I am so excited. Thanks everyone for all the awesome comments, and for those that are emailing me private, leaving phone messages. I love all the kind words!!!!! Those of you who are having trouble with leaving me comments. I don't know why, sorry. maybe they are too long. Try shorter comments. If it still doesn't work, I will still read emails. No prob! I had so much fun with the anticipation of who the winner would be that I think I will randomly do this more often. Can't wait till Giveaway Thursdays! I'm probably more excited than you guys. So today Corrine & Jody are going to get a selection of my favourite stuff! I'll take a pic tonight and post it tomorrow! Right now I'll leave you with a few more older layouts. Check me out tomorrow. April 2nd is the beginning to my new and exciting schedule of scrapbooking events. See you tomorrow!!!! *****edited April 2nd, this is the prize package that Corrine & Jody have won. It is right from my personal favourite collection. I am so in love with Crate paper. It is the perfect weight to work and have fun with. I included a few sheets of my absolute favourite textured cardstock: made by Prism. Also included are rub ons (of course!!!)by Making Memories, a mask by Heidi Swapp , Prima flowers & buttons in coordinating colours and last but not least ribbon from American crafts! I hope you have fun with this stuff Corrine & Jody, I know I do! email me a pic of whatever project you do with it and I'll post it on my site!!! Thanks for checking me out***********

Here was a challenge that someone gave me last summer. They said I had to use more brighter springy colours. I had just got my Scraptivity kit and so thought why not use this. another Melina Perron photo.
I have so many farm pics, and I love them. Here is one of Jager watching us round up cattle for the very first time. He was intrigued but scared because the cows were sure bellowing. But hey, I was a farm girl and even though I live in the city, my boys will definitely grow up knowing everything about the farm. I made the barbed wire look by just twisting actual wire.
Here is a mini album in a box class I taught. It is a little book about my favourite thing...being a mom.
See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one farm girl to another... I LOVE the cow layout! I'll be lifting that idea one day.

scrappaleica said...

Jody, lift away, better yet, come to my house and let's scrap together!!! I have lot's of farm related stamps and stuff!

Pam said...

great layouts! i love the mini album!

Anonymous said...

You totally rock Leica! Save the postage and drop it off or I can pick it up so we can visit. Give me a call.

scrappaleica said...

Oh and just so you know Jody's last name is actually Cooper, sorry Dale! It's hard when you grow up with someone your whole life and then they "go and get married & change their name" tee hee. sorry Jody. old habits

scrappaleica said...

Corrine, where in the world are you? anyways, I dropped off your package with I think your roommate. Hope you get it!