Friday, April 13

so much to say!!!!

okay tomorrow is the big day? only today left to register. Scrap for Trina is going to rock!!!! Hope to see everyone there. I will post more pics of my other layouts I am donating later today. but for right now I have to post these awesome pics Melina took at a shoot with my preggo sis! she took an amazing amount of photos, some risky too that are magazine worthy. Look out Demi Moore. I'm only going to show you a few Pg rated ones that ROCK!!!! My sister was so beautiful. I love that she is so proud to be preggo! you rock Jenn!!!! Jenn & Darryl, aren't they cute??

oh oh, think I feel the chemistry...
I love this "exotic" shot. Wind in her hair, tree in the background. too funny!
Love this shot!
sweet!!!
Darryl, always the comedian, stuck out his stomach for his sympathy preggo shoot.
you guys rock. great pics Melina!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leica, Your blog is AWESOME!!!! We are truly impressed. The pictures are beautiful, Melina did a wonderful job! We will keep popping in to see what else you come up with... D & J

Anonymous said...

your sister and her husband are so cute together. they look like they really love each other

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you & Darryl look really good. Melina took great pics.