Wednesday, April 11

funny photos from our baking day!

So today we did a lot of baking. It was a riot. A huge mess, but fun. I really make it a point to explain every little direction in the recipe. Maybe it is the teacher training I have or maybe me being particular. Riley always repeats after me. He wants to crack the eggs, now Jager does too. In fact Jager put another egg in the choc. chip batter instead of the double choc. chip cookie. So our cookies ran. Oh well. He squealed with delight. I did have to pick out the egg shells but oh well. I always have to make 2 different cookie batters when we make cookies because each boy needs his own. AND they never want my help. because they are BIG you know. isn't this kid cute??

okay, seriously, I think someone is testing the cookie batter. Trying to look innocent...
Riley is such a great teacher to Jager.
You know, if your not a Martha Stewart type person, you can still bake with your kids. Buy a Betty Crocker mix. Usually all you have to do is add an egg, or oil or water. It is worth the fun. I only showed you a few pics but I have so many more scrap worthy memories. Because, these are the memories that I want my kids to remember!!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love thses pics!! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!

scrappaleica said...

we did Pam!