Friday, April 13

Should I cut it or not???

Okay, lately I've been given a hard time about how I should cut Jager's hair. I have only given him 1 cut. I love, love, love his curls. They are just like mine, unfortunately he also gets the lovely knots I get too! Sorry little buddy. But today I was playing around with him and ran my fingers through his hair. I laughed pretty hard because he reminds me of the pics where the "Grinch "is a little kid. anyone see Jim Carrey's show, The Grinch. okay, okay, I agree he should have a haircut. My brother Shane thinks I should let it grow and grow. I really agree, because at this age it is so cute.

oh and this cheese monkey just wanted his pic taken too!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Let it grow Leica, so so cute. Both of your boys are adorable!

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Kelly! I think I'll let it grow till he's being called a girl by strangers at least twice a day.