Saturday, April 21

a few more preggo pics & Darryl playing guitar

here is a few more shots Melina took. Darryl was playing guitar while I was prepping Jenn so these are pretty cool. So Jenn & Darryl I hope you love looking at these shots. (and everyone else too!!!)

this is my absolute favourite picture. It is so beautiful.
well, a little wardrobe malfunction.
did you see this one before?? I can't remember what I posted awhile ago. I just love this pic too. They just love each other.
what is so funny??
I talked to Jenn only a few minutes ago and she said that she was having a few uncomfortable pains, so maybe tonight is the night. who knows?? I can't wait!

6 comments:

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

How freakin' CUTE are those two?!?!? Those are going to be 100% OUTSTANDING layouts someday. Beautiful people, beautiful spirits! Congratulations!

Pam said...

I love looking at these photos! Jenn looks amazing and they are such a cute couple!!
Can't wait to hear what they have!

scrappaleica said...

Okay, might be a little selfish of me , but YES I can not wait to start scrapbooking these. I actually am going to make them a huge canvas with their wedding photos, these photos and eventually the photos with the little bean. Can Not wait! I am laughing right now, because I've already been asked why I haven't shown scrapbooked layouts of these pics yet, the reason why is my sweetheart has been home, and we spend all our time together doing family stuff when he's home. So I'm torn, but as soon as Jimmy is gone...jsut kidding. family time is the most important!!!!!

jem said...

Whooo! Gee! I did not think you would post the clothing melfunction. Anyways it is awesome to see what other peoples fav photos are.

scrappaleica said...

Melina, of course I had to show wardrobe malfunction, it's real. And doesn't it make you laugh remembering how much fun taking these pics were. I wanted Jenn & Darryl to remember all the moments. The pic is still decent.

Kelly said...

These pictures are so amazing ... they almost make me want to get pregnant again ... almost, but not quite.