Thursday, April 12

scrap for Trina

hey have you registered for Scrap for Trina yet??? remember I am giving out 5 pattern papers (of your choice and I have some top name brands to choose from) to anyone that mentions my name and signs up today, email me when you sign up! You won't regret it. you only have tonight and tomorrow to sign up. And personally this is so far the biggest scrapbook event to hit Saskatoon, you'd be crazy to miss it. I've personally seen some of the prizes, door prizes and silent auction items. It's going to be super. Below is one of the premade boy layouts that I am donating? (I photographed this bad, I have stitched all around the edges but you can't see it, sorry)

2 comments:

jem said...

ooohhh! impressive in look to you blog

Pam said...

i love this page!!
see you there!